Founder & Editor-in-Chief
SHE IS (WHO):
- Priyanka Jaiswal, a budding blogger who lives by dreams as opposed to aims
- A Fashion Enthusiast with a penchant for all things Pearlescent, Pastel and Pretty
SHE IS (WHAT):
- A die-hard romantic
- An ardent feminist; seeking equal not superior rights (Five years of English Literature does one good)
- A cusp; oscillating between the extremes- reticent yet flamboyant; soft spoken yet spirited; demure yet adventurous
SHE HAILS FROM:
- Born and brought up in Kolkata
- Schooling from Vishakhapatnam and Kolkata
- Based in Nagpur post marriage
- An MA in English Literature
- Pursuing an MBA with specialization in Media and Entertainment
- Believes she is not meant for the nine to five desk job
- PS Has utmost respect and does not disapprove of the ones who do
- Believes in measuring success by happiness and contentment
- Happily married for seven years now and quite content nurturing a beautiful three year old daughter.
HER FAVOURITE FASHION AND BEAUTY TREND/STYLE:
- Parisian Chic
- The Nearly Nude/Porcelain
- The Cat Flick paired with Strong Lips
- The Romantic Smoky Eyes paired with Nude Lips
COLOUR THAT DOMINATES HER WARDROBE:
- A good mix of bright & neutral hues
COLOUR THAT SHE UNDERPLAYS:
- Black (Believes it’s too safe-to play with/experiment)
QUOTATIONS SHE SWEARS BY:
- Live and let live
- It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice
- If you can’t be kind at least have the decency to be vague
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it; it just blooms
- If a relationship is worth having, it’s worth waiting for
HER DIS -BELIEFS/ SCHOOL OF THOUGHT:
- Religious Intolerance
- Rat Race
- Survival of the fittest
Studying Mass Communication & Videography at St Xavier’s College, Kolkata
Believes in doing something out of sheer love for it infuses a sea of life into her.
Crayon Evangelist & Social Media Manager
Practical and prudent with a fine sense of humour
Her heart feasts on elegance, tradition and timeless classic.
Adroit at handling the technical aspects.
Tech-Savvy: Doesn’t edit his thoughts when it comes to recommending something he feels strongly about.
Passions include: Gourmet, Photography, Sports, Gaming, Fixing things.